Gefitinib 250 mg Natco Geftinat Tablets Wholesale Price Supply
Find genuine geftinat 250 mg Tablets from worlwide pharma exporter & supplier Oddwayinternational , Geftinat Gefitinib 250 mg tablets manufactured by Indian Pharmaceutical Company "Natco Pharma Limited" .Get Geftinat MRP , Reviews , Alternative , details etc. we Supply all lifesaving medicine Worlwide including Hongkong , Singapore , China , Chile , Srilanka , Vanautu, Yemen , Russia , Italy , Egypt ,Thailand ,USA, UAE etc.
This Tablets is manufactured by Natco Pharma India and contains the drug Gefitinib I.P 250 mg in each tablet that is a targeted therapy. Gefitinib Tablets which classified as a signal transduction inhibitor (epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor). Gefitinib inhibits EGFR tyrosine kinase by binding to the adenosine triphosphate (ATP)-binding site of the enzyme. This drug used for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, after failure of both platinum-based and taxane-based chemotherapies.
Specification about Gefitinib 250 mg Tablets Natco :
- Medicine Name: Geftinat Tablets
- Content available: Gefitinib I.P
- Manufactured by: Natco Pharmaceuticals (India). Ltd.
- Strength: 250 mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: 30 tablets
WHAT IS GEFTINAT ?
Gefitinib belongs to a group of anti-cancer medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKI). These medicines work by blocking chemical messengers (called tyrosine kinases) which send signals to cells to grow. Geftinat stops cancer cells from growing and spreading.
Geftinat is consumed for the treatment of Non small cell lung cancer that has spread into surrounding tissues (locally advanced cancer) or to other parts of the body in people with certain types of tumors. In order for Gefitinib to work, the cancer cells need to have receptors for a protein called Epidermal Growth Factor (EGFR).
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Like any other medicines , Gefitinib may cause some major or minor side-effects. If you experience any of the following serious side effects from Geftinat, contact your doctor immediately:
Rash ; Acne ; Weakness ; Mouth sores ; Dry skin ; Itching ; Mouth Sore ; Decreased Appetite ; Vomiting etc.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the eyelids, mouth, face, lips, or tongue); cough; dark urine; dizziness; eye irritation or pain; extreme fatigue; fever; persistent diarrhea; stomach pain; swelling of the ankles or feet; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
- Before starting Gefitinib treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.)
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs) or other lung or breathing problems, eye or vision problems, or liver disease.
- Do not breast feed while taking this medication.You must try to keep your regular appointments with your doctor or hospital.
- This is so your doctor can check on your progress.If you are having an operation or dental treatment, always tell the person carrying out the treatment which medicines you are taking.
This is not a complete list. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with them first.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription products you may use, especially of: "blood thinners" (warfarin), drugs which reduce stomach acid (e.g., ranitidine, cimetidine, famotidine, omeprazole, lansoprazole, rabeprazole), certain liver enzyme inhibitors (CYP 3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin, clarithromycin), vinorelbine, NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen, naproxen), corticosteroids (such as prednisone).
- Some liver enzyme inducer medications such as rifamycins (e.g., rifampin, rifabutin), St. John's wort or phenytoin will stimulate certain liver enzymes (CYP 3A4). Your dosage of gefitinib may need to be increased if you are using such medications.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.This document does not contain all possible interactions.
Store gefitinib at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Keep the medicine where children cannot reach it. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light. Do not store Gefitinib or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
If your doctor tells you to stop taking this medicine or the expiry date has passed, ask your pharmacist what to do with any medicine you have left over.